SUI prides itself on promptly facilitating and monitoring your claim. Our experienced staff at SUI will administer and settle all lender placed (CPI) and lenders single interest (VSI) claims. For real estate claims, please submit the notice of loss and any supporting documentation to the carrier directly (information and forms are below). In all cases, we closely monitor the timeliness and resolution of claims to ensure consistent customer service excellence.
If you feel you may need further help at any point with the claims process, please reach out to email@example.com or call (800) 777-1815. Please remember, a claim is not considered received by the carrier until it has been reported to them directly.
Helpful claims filing tips:
- The more complete and accurate the information submitted, the more quickly you may receive resolution
- Photos and descriptions of the property and scope of damage are extremely helpful
- Any extenuating factors such as weather should be noted if material
- Third-party involvement and/or documentation (e.g. fire, police reports) should be provided
- If witnesses to damage, please collect names and contact information as may be useful
If you need help reaching a carrier, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our insurance professionals will be glad to assist.
Need additional help?
If you have any claims questions, need additional guidance, or have not received carrier confirmation to a new claim within three business days (be sure to check your spam as some use initial system-generated replies and it may be flagged as such), please contact email@example.com.